Orcad PCB Capture
- Schematic modification for PCB design
- Physical rule check
- Pad designer
- Package symbol & Package symbol wizard
- Template board file creation
- PCB editor netlist creation
- Page configuration
- Script file creation
- Constraint manager
- Visibility control
- Component placing (Floor planning)
- Design processing for artwork file creation
- Artwork/Gerber file creation
- OrCAD-Capture & PCB Editor Reference Guide with Workbook
- Students pursuing their Masters in ECE, EEE, E&I, CS and IT
- Students pursuing their Bachelors in ECE, EEE, E&I, CS and IT
- Students pursuing their Diploma in ECE, EEE, E&I, CS and IT
- Industry professionals
Course on OrCAD-Capture
OrCAD Capture is the industry standard solution for PCB development because of its intuitive schematic editing, project management, extensive compatibility, and cost effectiveness. The foundation programme makes students adept at using all key features of the software - engineers can analyze and explore circuit performance and functional relationships with "what if" scenarios and simulate complex mixed-signal designs.
The program gives a sound understanding of the fundamentals of this software and highlights how design processes can be accelerated and project costs lowered by correctly using OrCAD-Capture.
Who can attend?