- - Introduction to BIM and Revit Architecture
- - How to Place, Modify Walls and Complex Walls?
- - How to add and modify wall Profiles?
- - Placing of Doors, Windows & Components
- - Constraints and Dimensions
- - How to create floors & ceilings?
- - Curtain Walls and Stairs
- - Conceptual Models
- - Annotation and Schedules
- - Structural Elements
- - Sheets and Title Blocks
- - Views and Camera
- - Walk through, Render and Solar Study
- - In-Place Families
- - Family Creation & Site Design
- - Link Projects and Collaboration
- - Design Phase
- - Realistic Presentations
- - Import & Export
Autodesk’s Revit Architecture is a powerful BIM (Building Information Modeling) software tool designed for architects, engineers, structural engineers, and contractors. It permits users to design a building and its sub-components in 2D & 3D, annotate model with 2D drafting elements and accessing building information from the building models database.Furthermore Revit software comes with tools to arrange & track different stages inside the building's lifecycle, i.e. from concept to construction and later devastation.
What u Learn?
Revit Expert, Revit Designer, Revit Architecture Professional etc.