- symbol naming conventions;
- usage of multiple symbol libraries,
- hydraulic and P&ID symbols; g
- enerate PLC layout modules,
- insert PLC modules,
- organize PLC database files.
- bring components into your panel for layout;
- to generate and update customizable reports,
- use folders to organize drawings.
- generate bill of materials reporting,
- create PLC I/O drawings from spreadsheets.
- how to do wire numbering and component tagging in circuits design.
Unigraphics NX, owned by Siemens PLM Software, is an integrated and advanced CAD, CAE, and CAM solution. NX is used for parametric design, direct solid and surface modeling.
Introduction to Unigraphics,
Creating part features
Creating fundamental curves
Editing Freeform Features
Basic Assembly Concepts
Positioning Assembly Components
Assembly Arrangements and Arrays
Assembly Revisions and Component Replacements
Assembly Sequencing and Motion
Assemblies – Clearance and Analysis
Introduction to Drafting
Drawings and Views
Creating dimensions, notes and labels
AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL COURSE FOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS
AutoCAD Electrical course is a short term certificate program of 1months duration. This course is designed for those engineers who want to acquire skills in 3D computer visualizations. AutoCAD Electrical software is AutoCAD software which offers control designers significant productivity benefits along with entire set of specialized CAD features. It allows the users to create, modify electrical control systems, and to perform the tasks of extensive symbol libraries and tools for automating electrical engineering much faster so that one can spend more time on innovation.
AutoCAD Electrical design software helps to optimize efficiency of design as compared to standard AutoCAD software. While latter enables the smooth transition, the former has features such as fast catalog loading, real-time error checking, electrical standard database editor, and a library of more than 650,000 electrical symbols. Designers can manage existing AutoCAD workflows, while embracing the optimize functionality of AutoCAD Electrical at their own stride.
You will learn