- Schematic modification for simulation
- Electrical rule check
- PSpice netlist creation
- Stimulus editor
- Model editor
- Bias point analysis
- Transient analysis
- DC sweep analysis
- Temperature sweep analysis
- Parametric sweep analysis
- Monte Carlo worst case analysis
- Single window and multi window display system
- AC sweep analysis
- OrCAD PSpice Reference Guide with Workbook
- Students pursuing their Masters in ECE, EEE, E&I, CS and IT
- Students pursuing their Bachelors in ECE, EEE, E&I, CS and IT
- Students pursuing their Diploma in ECE, EEE, E&I, CS and IT
- Industry professionals
Course on OrCAD-PSpice
PSpice is a SPICE analog circuit and digital logic simulation program. SPICE is an acronym for Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit Emphasis. Foundation programme enables students explore key features of PSpice.
The course deals with PSpice netlist creation, circuit simulation, analysis and design validation of analogue, digital and mixed signal circuits and with design optimization techniques. It trains students to analyze and explore circuit performance and functional relationships with "what if" scenarios and simulate complex mixed-signal designs.
Who can attend?
Duration: 40 hours