Orcab PCB Editor
- Schematic modification for PCB design
- Physical rule check
- Pad designer
- Package symbol & Package symbol wizard
- Template board file creation
- PCB editor netlist creation
- Page configuration
- Script file creation
- Constraint manager
- Visibility control
- Component placing (Floor planning)
- Design processing for artwork file creation
- Artwork/Gerber file creation
- OrCAD-Capture & PCB Editor Reference Guide with Workbook
- Students pursuing their Masters in ECE, EEE, E&I, CS and IT
- Students pursuing their Bachelors in ECE, EEE, E&I, CS and IT
- Students pursuing their Diploma in ECE, EEE, E&I, CS and IT
- Industry professionals
Course on OrCAD-PCB Editor
OrCAD-PCB Editor contains full-featured PCB editor based on Allegro technology; its extensive feature set addresses a wide range of today's design challenges and manufacturability concerns.
The course equips students in the area of design implementation for multi-layer PCBs, various aspects of routing, scripting, component placement, spacing constraints and manufacturing file creation using PCB Editor.
Who can attend?
Duration: 40 hours