Google SketchUp is a 3D modeling program in which you can convert pictures from 2D into 3D. It is especially designed to create 3D images related to professional projects.
SketchUp gives you the tools to create all kinds of 3D images and designs, from woodworking blueprints to urban planning designs. With multiple template options and an intuitive interface, this program lets you direct all of your energy into creating and not into fumbling through complicated menu options.
1. Working with Templates
2. Using draw tools like line, rectangle, circle etc.. start creating shapes
3. Working with modify tools like move, copy, scale, rotate etc..
4. Use of measurement tools
5. Converting 2D shapes into 3D by push/pull tools
6. Showing dimension for 2D and 3D models
7. Working with Zoom, Pan and Orbit tools
8. Creating and inserting components
9. Applying materials for 3d models
10. Creating section for 3D models
11. Applying lighting and rendering